Wednesday 14 March 2012

a fresh start

Here I am, doing what I thought I’d never do: start a blog.
I must admit I’ve always been reluctant to this, I’ve felt that writing about your interests, thoughts and life is making other people think that your life is more interesting than other peoples’ lives or trying to feel imporant. But, now, I find myself quite unmotivated with everything, surfing thorugh the internet, looking at different blogs and I feel a desire of writing down what everything makes me feel like and the sensations that things inspire me. I really don’t have the intention of making other people think I feel more important than them and maybe I don’t even want anyone to read this, but hey, I am young and I am modern and this is a new way of writing a diary, I can’t stay behind everything so, let’s get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment